At Manidis Roberts we are committed to achieving better social, environmental and economic outcomes for our clients, our company, and the communities with which we work. We see sustainability goals as an essential ingredient of the early project design stage.
We believe strategic and organisational change is the most important factor in influencing change through technical, engineered, social and economic initiatives. As a result, our strategies are practical and represent an advancement in accepted sustainability practices.
As part of our sustainability service, we ensure improved project viability, effective calculation of risks and opportunities, a considered market position and an overall alignment with business goals and corporate strategies.
The strong leadership shown by our sustainability team is reflected by the ongoing relationships we have within the public and private sectors – we have provided sustainability advice on more than 50 projects.
- Providing business strategy and sustainable outcomes that offer our clients a competitive advantage over the industry benchmark.
Implementation and delivery plans
- Developing sustainability management systems which promote corporate culture change.
Embedding sustainability objectives into projects and organisations
- Setting goals and objectives for innovative infrastructure solutions and developing monitoring and reporting systems to maintain them.
Sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting
- Offering data collection, verification and reporting systems.
Green Star Communities
- Strategic advice, peer review, facilitation of workshops, UrbanISM engagement and analysis tool, and Green Star Communities Professional
- Australand National Sustainability Strategy
- Bonnyrigg Redevelopment
- Cockburn Central Development
- Googong New Town
- John Holland Sustainability Report 2008
- Lend Lease Sustainability Strategy
- Lyons Development
- NSW Energy Smart Homes Program
- Ripley Valley Masterplan
- Rouse Hill Development
- RTA Sustainability Strategy
- Second Ponds Creek Development
- SewerFix Wet Weather Alliance
- Sydney Olympic Village
- Sydney Olympics Environmental Strategy
- Woolworths Sustainability Strategy